Castelli Toe Thingy 2
- Delivery in 3-4 working days
- Free tracked shipping over 75,00€
- Trustpilot review 9.2 out of 48.725 reviews
Pros & ConsPros & Cons
- Wind- and waterproof toe warmers for the cold days.
- Because your foot is not completely covered, your shoe retains its breathability.
- You can wear the toe caps between the shoe cover and road bike shoe for extra warm toes.
- One size, especially with a large foot size, it can be just a bit tight.
|Collection||Autumn / Winter 2019/2020|
|Suitable for||Road Bike Shoes|
The Castelli Toe Thingy 2 are toe warmers for the cooler cycling days. These toe caps can keep your feet warm, without having to wear a shoe cover.
The toe warmers are made of wind- and waterproof neoprene. This provides extra protection for your toes on cold days. The Castelli Toe Thingy 2 are very easy in use. You can comfortably wear them over your road bike shoes. At the bottom of the toe warmers, there is a cut-out for the cleats. So the toe warmers always stay in place. You can wear the toe caps between the shoe cover and road bike shoe. Ideal for the cold off-season.