Axa Solid Plus Frame Lock
- Delivery in 3-4 working days
- Free tracked shipping over 75,00€
- Trustpilot review 9.2 out of 48.707 reviews
Pros & ConsPros & Cons
- Plug-in possibility to attach your bike to other objects with a cable lock.
- Equipped with an anti-drilling cylinder to prevent bicycle theft.
- Meets the requirements for contracting a bicycle insurance.
- Axa Flex Mount Strips for alternative mounting on the frame are not included as standard.
|Lock Type||Frame Lock|
|Suitable for sports bikes||No|
With the Axa Solid Plus bike lock your bicycle will be locked securely. The frame lock supports the use of a cable lock. This allows you to secure your bike to solid objects. The Solid Plus frame lock has an anti-drilling plate in the cylinder and is made of hardened steel. This provides proper protection against bike thieves. Because of this, the Axa Solid Plus has an ART**-label. This is sufficient for a bike insurance.
Mounting the Solid Plus bike lock is very easy. The frame lock can be secured on the mounting holes provided on your bike. Does your bike not have these holes? Then you can use the Axa Flex Mount Strips (not included).