SRAM XX1 Eagle 12 Speed
- Free tracked shipping over 399,00 zł
- Trustpilot review 9.4 out of 65.535 reviews
Pros & Cons
Pros & Cons
- This chain is specifically developed for Sram's 1x12 group. With this chain you will shift gears optimally.
- With the gold or black colour you can make your bicycle a lot more special!
- This chain is very strong and wear-resistant thanks to the Hard Chrome technology.
- This chain is not lighter than the cheaper variants.
|Bike Type||Mountain bike|
|Number of gears||12 speed|
|Drivetrain Type||1 x 12|
|Number of links||126 links|
The new Eagle PowerLock closing link with the Flow Link technology provides an optimal chain line and ensures it runs smoothly. This chain is the most quiet, strongest, and durable chain currently available. The Eagle technology offers you a 500% gear range, 20% more than any other 1x groupset will.
None that I can see (1)
Most recent reviews
Lovely looking chain
This hasn’t been fitted yet but the appearance is excellent. It adds an element of blind to a black bike! I’m using a cheaper chain for winter and will fit this for drier conditions in spring.
None that I can see
Excellent quality chain. Looks amazing
Good price, fast delivery. The chain itself is great quality and looks absolutely stunning in rainbow/oil slick.
Frequently bought together
Frequently bought together
|SRAM XX1 Eagle 12 Speed||Shimano XTR CN-M9100 12 Speed||SRAM XO1 Eagle|
|35 reviews||12 reviews|
|Bike Type||Mountain bike||Mountain bike||Mountain bike|
|Number of gears||12 speed||12 speed||12 speed|
|Drivetrain Type||1 x 12||1 x 12 / 2 x 12||1 x 12|
|Number of links||126 links||116 links / 126 links / 138 links||126 links|
|This product||View product||View product|
Detailed product descriptionFlow Link
Ultra-smooth chain inner-plates are completely devoid of square edges, resulting in a chain that engages the cassette and chainring with far less friction, for quieter performance and better wear life. The design allows a narrower overall profile that can withstand greater angles, and also allows for a flatter outer-plate, which means more consistent chain riveting and enhanced overall strength.
The SRAM HARD CHROME™ chain has four times the elongation (wear) resistance to our other chains. This is due to the new finishing process on the inner links and rollers. Push pin strength and ultimate strength are equivalent to our current chains. The HARD CHROME™ chain lasts longer and is just as strong.
SRAM chain engineers developed PowerLock® as a tool free, sure, and consistent way to connect our chains. While PowerLock® does not require special tools for install, the especially tight tolerances of 10-, 11- and 12-speed drivetrains mandate that each PowerLock® is good for a one-time application only.
SRAM X-SYNC™ 1x chain rings provide the highest level of performance and durability. The SRAM X-SYNC™ tall square teeth edges engage the chain earlier than traditional triangle shaped teeth. The sharp and narrow tooth profile, as well as rounded chamfer edges, help manage a deflected chain. To provide the best possible performance in muddy conditions, the X-SYNC™ chain rings have been designed with mud-clearing recesses for the inner chain links and rollers. Engineered in Germany, X-SYNC™ rings are an integral part of the SRAM 1x™ drivetrain.
Manufacturer specifications• Groundbreaking new chain design and technology
• The Eagle™ chain has been completely re-engineered, and is produced with new manufacturing technology
• All-new Eagle™ PowerLock® chain connector with FLOWLINK™ technology provides better chain-guiding and increased longevity
• The XX1 Eagle™ chain is the quietest, strongest and most wear-resistant chain in the world
• Unique features and design also provide significantly improved wear resistance on Eagle™ cassettes and rings
Additional information• TECHNOLOGY HIGHLIGHT(S): FLOWLINK™, HARD CHROME™, POWERLOCK®, X-SYNC™
• COMPATIBLE GEARS: Eagle™ 10-50t cassette only
• CLOSING LINK: Eagle™ PowerLock® PVD
• OUTER PLATE: Nickel + PVD Gold or Black
• INNER PLATE: Chrome Plated + PVD Gold or Black
• PIN TREATMENT Chrome hardened, Hollow Pin™
• RECOMMENDED GROUP: XX1 Eagle™, X01 Eagle™
• SPEEDS: 12