Vittoria Mezcal G2 Skinwall Tyre
- Free tracked shipping over 75.00€
- Trustpilot review 9.4 out of 50.198 reviews
Pros & ConsPros & Cons
- The Mezcal G2 Skinwall has a low tread profile with a dense tread spacing, which makes this tyre extremely fast on dry surfaces.
- The alternating blocks on the edges provide extra grip when cornering, braking and climbing.
- The Mezcal G2's Graphene 2.0 compound excels in its grip and durability.
- The Mezcal G2 outer tyre loses its traction in muddy conditions.
The Vittoria Mezcal G2 is a fast tyre from the Vittoria G2 outer tyre collection. The Mezcal G2 Skinwall has a low profile on the tread with tight tread spacing. Meaning that with the Vittoria Mezcal G2 you'll be utterly fast on wet and dry forest surfaces. The Mexcal G2 outer tyre is therefore very suitable for fast cross country courses. The centred pattern on the tread gives the tyre low rolling resistance. Alternating blocks are placed on the sides. These blocks give you extra grip when cornering, braking and climbing. Just like the other Vittoria G2 mountain bike tires, the Mexcal G2 is equipped with the Graphene 2.0 compound. This compound is made up of 4 layers, so Vittoria can add the right accents to the tire. The Mezcal G2 excels in grip and durability.