PowerBar PowerGel Hydro
- Free tracked shipping over 75.00€
- Trustpilot review 9.3 out of 47.821 reviews
Pros & ConsPros & Cons
- Usable without requiring additional drinking.
- Dual Carb formula with 2:1 glucose:fructose ratio enables a maximum carb absorption rate of up to 90 grams an hour.
- Added sodium (approx. 200 mg per gel) supports a regular moisture intake and balance.
- Cola, Cherry, and Mojito flavours contain caffeine.
- The added caffeine makes Cola, Cherry, and Mojito flavours unsuitable for children below 18 and pregnant women.
|Take with water||No|
|When to use||Before Exercise / During Exercise|
|Expiration Date||A minimum of 3 months from now|
PowerBar PowerGel Hydro is an extra liquid energy gel. You can take the Hydro gel without any water. The liquid composition enables your body to rapidly absorb the gel. The light concentration also makes this gel suitable for sporters with a sensitive digestive tract.
The PowerGel Hydro is based on PowerBar's Dual Carb Mix. This 2:1 glucose:fructose ratio enables a maximum carb absorption rate of up to 90 grams an hour. Sports nutrition that uses only glucose can provide a maximum rate of 60 grams per hour. In addition, the PowerGel Original contain approximately 200 milligrams of sodium per gel. Sodium supports a regular moisture intake and balance.
What sets apart the PowerBar Hydro as well is the innovative packaging. The 'Trash Chain' prevents you from losing the tearable strip when opening the packaging. This makes the PowerBar gels environmentally friendly as well.
Note: The Hydro gels Cola (100 mg), Cherry (51 mg), and Mojito (51 mg) contain caffeine.