Thule Coaster XT Bicycle Trailer
- Delivery in 2-3 working days
- Free tracked delivery to Poland
- Trustpilot review 9.4 out of 65.488 reviews
Pros & Cons
Pros & Cons
- Thanks to a safe axle mount, the Coaster XT can be disconnected from the bike in no time.
- Folds into a very small package, making it easy to store the Thule Coaster XT.
- The Thule Coaster XT bike trailer is easy to convert into a stroller.
- It's easy to carry things, such as groceries, thanks to the extra storage space.
- To safely transport a baby a baby sling is required.
- The Thule Coaster XT is delivered unassembled, but can easily be assembled by yourself using the clear manual provided.
|Maximum Load Capacity||45 kg|
|Number of seats||2 Children|
|With axle mount?||Yes|
On the road with peace of mind!
The Thule Coaster XT not only complies with international safety standards, but also has reflectors on both the front, back and the wheels, as well as a striking blue colour. The Coaster XT has a slot on the left of the rear side into which the included safety flag can be inserted. This increases visibility in traffic. Furthermore, the five-point seat belt will keep your child safe and secure while in the bike trailer. And finally, the Coaster XT is equipped with a handbrake.
Bicycle trailer and stroller
The Thule Coaster XT is easy to convert into a stroller. The Coaster has an adjustable HeightRight-push handle for extra comfort for the parents and the front wheel is easy to turn around. This makes it possible to push the bike trailer for quiet walks through the woods or park, for example.
Compact and practical
After use, the Coaster XT does not need to take up a lot of space in the garden or shed. The Coaster XT is largely collapsible and the wheels are easy to remove, leaving a compact package. In addition, the Thule Coaster XT can be used for transporting things such as groceries. At the back there is a compact cargo space. The goods will not easily get wet, as the Thule Coaster is largely waterproof. So you and your children can go shopping together!
Mounting on the bike
The Thule Coaster XT is supplied with an ezHitch axle mount that makes it easy to disconnect the bike trailer. The bike trailer is not permanently attached to your bike. The ezHitch axlemount is mounted on the rear axle or quick-release coupling of the rear wheel of your bike. Would you like to use the Thule Coaster XT for a second bike? Then an extra axle mount can be bought separately.
Easy to use attachment (1)
High quality for price (1)
Have to remove wheels to fit it in my shed (1)
a bit expensive (1)
No inner layer (1)
Most recent reviews
We use this for the school run. My son is 5 and 122cm tall and he is very comfortable in it on his own, it reccomends when you only have one child in it, that they sit on the right side. His sister who is 2 joins him sometimes and although it is tight, they seem comfortable. We have been caught in heavy rain a few times, and they have stayed dry. It is so reasonably priced and I'd highly recommend it.
Easy to use attachment
High quality for price
Have to remove wheels to fit it in my shed
This trailer is just great! -my kids love it, it is sturdy and feels very safe. I live in a cold place and it is warm enough with the front window down, I can also use it for jogging with my kids, I don't have a stroller this is my 2 in 1. Assembly was easy too.
Perfectly smooth and the kids love it
Love this trailer. its easy to use and smooth to pull. A good price also.
Good bike trailer
I was looking for a robust and simple bike trailer for my 2 children, this Coaster XT is perfect! It could a little bit expensive, but it is a Thule, so very strong design and manufacturing! I am really happy with. The delivery was also very fast, so all good!!
a bit expensive
Frequently bought together
Manufacturer specifications• Bicycle Trailer Kit and Stroller Kit included.
• Easy conversion from cycling to strolling.
• Secure attachment to bike using Thule’s patented ezHitch™
• On-board storage of strolling wheel.
• Comfortably seats two children
• HeightRight™ adjustable handlebar for parent's comfort
• Compatible with a range of accessories
• Easy folding for storage and transporting
• Extra storage space for hauling around cargo
• Meets international safety standards
• Children: 1 or 2
• Meets safety standards
• 5-point child safety harness
• Shoulder width: 58.4 cm
• Weight capacity: 45 kg
• Weight (kg): 12 kg
• Sitting height: 60 cm
• Pass through: 80 cm
• Folded dimensions (LxWxH): 94 cm x 77 cm x 28 cm
• Dimensions (LxWxH): 137 cm x 77 cm x 103 cm