Sram NX Eagle 12 speed Chain
- Ordered before 22:00, delivered on Monday next week
- Free tracked shipping over 75.00€
- Trustpilot review 9.4 out of 50.083 reviews
Pros & ConsPros & Cons
- This chain offers reliable performance.
- The chain is easy to mount and dismount with the included Powerlock connector.
- This chain shifts less well when there's pressure on the pedals.
- The chain is heavier than higher end chains.
|Bike Type||Mountain bike|
|Number of gears||12 speed|
|Drivetrain Type||1 x 12|
The Sram NX Eagle chain is the basis for the Sram NX Eagle groupset. It can be mounted accordingly to the Sram Powerlock connector. You can adjust the Sram NX Eagle’s length by shifting into the lowest gear and pushing the derailleur cage almost completely to its frontmost position. This shows the correct chain length, after which you can use a chain tool to adjust the chain’s length. Afterwards, you link the chain using the Powerlock connector.