Shimano RP400 Road Shoes
- Free tracked delivery to Ireland
- Trustpilot review 9.4 out of 50.197 reviews
Pros & ConsPros & Cons
- Equipped with the BOA L6 system for fast, precise micro adjustments during the ride.
- The asymmetrical Velcro fasteners reduce the pressure on the largest pressure points of the foot.
- The lightweight nylon sole is glass fibre reinforced for extra stiffness.
- Compared to a carbon sole, this sole is rather soft.
|Type of closure||Dial|
|Pedal type||3-point attachment|
The Shimano RP400 is a high-performance endurance shoe at an affordable price. The RP400 is made of high-density synthetic leather. The sides and toecap are perforated for optimal breathing capacity. With the BOA L6 system, you make quick, precise micro adjustments for the optimal fit. Also, the RP400 is equipped with asymmetrical Velcro straps. These straps reduce the pressure on the largest pressure points of the foot. This way, the RP400 provides optimal comfort.
The lightweight nylon sole is reinforced with glass fibre. This material provides extra rigidity for optimal power transmission to the pedals.