Shimano RP400 Road Shoes
- Free tracked delivery to Finland
- Trustpilot review 9.4 out of 52.642 reviews
Pros & ConsPros & Cons
- Equipped with the BOA L6 system for fast, precise micro adjustments during the ride.
- The asymmetrical Velcro fasteners reduce the pressure on the largest pressure points of the foot.
- The lightweight nylon sole is glass fibre reinforced for extra stiffness.
- Despite the fibreglass reinforcement, the nylon sole is not as stiff as a full carbon sole.
|Type of closure||Dial|
|Pedal type||3-point attachment|
The Shimano RP400 is a high-performance endurance shoe at an affordable price. The RP400 is made of high-density synthetic leather. The sides and toecap are perforated for optimal breathing capacity. With the BOA L6 system, you make quick, precise micro adjustments for the optimal fit. Also, the RP400 is equipped with asymmetrical Velcro straps. These straps reduce the pressure on the largest pressure points of the foot. This way, the RP400 provides optimal comfort.
The lightweight nylon sole is reinforced with glass fibre. This material provides extra rigidity for optimal power transmission to the pedals.