Shimano 105 R7000 Chainring
- Free tracked shipping over 75.00€
- Trustpilot review 9.4 out of 50.241 reviews
Pros & ConsPros & Cons
- The chainrings are relatively light.
- By offering only 3 possibilities in the chainring gear ratio, the blades are polished in such a way that they switch optimally at the respective ratio.
- If the chainring gear ratio is different from the recommended ratio, optimal switching is not guaranteed.
|Number of gears||11 speed|
|Number of bolts||4|
The Shimano 105 R7000 chainrings can be used as a replacement for your current chainrings. The 105 chainrings are made with the 'Hollowtech' technology of Shimano. This means that the chainrings are hollow on the inside. This way the weight of the chainrings is low, without compromising the strength.
These chainrings are developed according to fixed proportions. In order to guarantee an optimal circuit, we advise you not to deviate from this.