Sealskinz All Weather Ankle Length Hydrostop Socks
- Free tracked shipping over 75.00€
- Trustpilot review 9.4 out of 50.241 reviews
Pros & ConsPros & Cons
- This is Sealskinz' most all-round sock and can be used in multiple weather conditions.
- Wind- and waterproof to keep feet warm in harsh conditions.
- When it's really cold and wet when you go out you're better off choosing a slightly warmer sock from Sealskinz' collection.
|Collection||Autumn / Winter 2019/2020|
The Sealskinz All Weather Ankle Length Hydrostop sock is ideal when you're looking for a sock that you can use all winter long. This sock is multi-purpose as it is wind- and waterproof. It's also thick enough for colder conditions, but thin enough for when the temperature is close to freezing or above. The lining is made of merino wool, so the sock is nice and warm, comfortable and has good moisture regulation. The flat seams and fine elastic support make this sock comfortable and provides minimal friction so blisters will be a thing of the past. The Sealskinz All Weather Ankle Length Hydrostop sock also features a Hydrostop rim at the top which ensures that water cannot run in from the top.