Mavic Cosmic Pro Carbon Road Bike Wheels
- Free tracked delivery to Ireland
- Trustpilot review 9.4 out of 50.112 reviews
Pros & ConsPros & Cons
- Fitted with a wider rim than the previous version, meaning 25 mm tyres now sit nicely on the rim.
- The wider U-shape is more aerodynamic than the V-shape of the previous model.
- One of the few deep section rims with an aluminium brake track.
The Mavic Cosmic Pro Carbon has been built with the same rim for the last ten years. Until now. At long last, there's a replacement for the old V-design rims. The 2017 model has been given a marginally shallower rim (45 instead of 50 mm) as well as an all-new U-shape which is said to improve aerodynamics. The internal rim width has also been altered and the wheels now come with 25 mm tyres as standard. Apart from improving aerodynamics, comfort is also increased then! The body now uses a ratchet system called Instant Drive 360 which is considerably more durable than its predecessor. The body also features an impressive angle of engagement of just 9 degrees!
The MyMavic app (available from the App Store and Google Play) gives you advice on the right tyre width and pressure, tailored to your rim width and the surface.
• Mavic Cosmic Pro Carbon wheelset
• Griplink and Powerlink tyres (25mm)
• BR301 quick releases
• Rim tape