Sram GX Eagle 12 speed Chain
- Ordered now, delivered on Monday next week
- Free tracked shipping over 75,00€
- Trustpilot review 9.4 out of 50.254 reviews
Pros & ConsPros & Cons
- With this chain you'll have high-end technology from pricier groupsets at a reasonable price.
- This chain is a tad heavier than its more expensive siblings.
|Bike Type||Mountain bike|
|Number of gears||12 speed|
|Drivetrain Type||1 x 12|
Designed for the Eagle technology. The Sram GX Eagle chain has, in contrast to the XX1 and X01 chain a solid pin construction. The chain is cheaper but also a bit heavier. The Sram GX Eagle chain has an Eagle™ PowerLock® lock ring with Flow Link™ technology. This results in a smoother run and a longer life span. The chain is one of the quietest, strongest, and most durable in the world. The Eagle™ technology achieves a range of 500%, which is 20% bigger than other 1x drivetrains.Read more