Sram XG-1275 GX Eagle 12 speed Cassette
- Ordered before 22:00, delivered on Wednesday
- Free tracked delivery to Finland
- Trustpilot review 9.2 out of 48.689 reviews
Pros & ConsPros & Cons
- This cassette has a very good price-quality ratio.
- With this cassette you shift very smoothly.
- You need an XD body to be able to mount this cassette.
- The weight of this cassette is relatively high.
|Number of gears||12 speed|
|Suitable for||Sram XD|
|Cassette Ratio||10 / 50|
In keeping with the XX1 and X01 groupset, there's now a 12-speed version in the guise of the affordable Sram GX Eagle groupset. The Sram GX Eagle cassette offers a 500% gearing range and features the latest technologies. The XG-1275 cassette offers sprockets ranging from 10t up to 50t. This gives you speed on the flats and allows you to take on any mountain you'd want to.
The cassette runs as follows: 10t, 12t, 14t, 16t, 18t, 21t, 24t, 28t, 32t, 36t, 42t and 50t. It is being held together by pins. This FULL PIN™ technology doesn't just make the cassette very light, but highly durable as well. The open X-DOME™ design allows mud and other dirt to quickly fall away. This improves both gear shifts and durability.
The 12 speed cassette is compatible with existing XD drivers. This does mean that the spacing between the cogs has been reduced, thereby also narrowing the chain design. X-Glide 2 is the latest generation of the Sram X-Glide technology, and is optimised for the Eagle 12-speed cassette. It ensures fast and accurate shifts under load across the range of the cassette and enhances the grip of the chain on the larger cogs.