Sram Force 1 Type 3.0 Rear Derailleur
- Ordered before 22:00, delivered on Tuesday
- Free tracked delivery to Finland
- Trustpilot review 9.4 out of 52.637 reviews
Pros & ConsPros & Cons
- The new roller-clutch keeps your chain even better at tension, even when the terrain becomes very rough.
- The cage-lock technology makes it easy to remove your wheel.
|Number of gears||10 speed / 11 speed|
|Largest cassette sprocket||36T|
|Cage Length||Medium Cage|
The Sram Force 1 Type 3.0 rear derailleur is the new version of the well-known 2.1 version of this derailleur. The 3.0 version, the roller-clutch has been further improved, ensuring the chain stays taut. In addition, the jockey wheels have a narrow-wide profile, making the chain run even more smoothly.
The cage-lock on this derailleur, Sram designed a technique to make it easy to dismount the wheel, despite the high chain tension.
This derailleur is suitable for 10 and 11 speed shifter, and is only usable with a single front chainring.