Schwalbe Racing Ray Addix Performance TLR Tyre
- Free tracked shipping over 75,00€
- Trustpilot review 9.2 out of 48.688 reviews
Pros & ConsPros & Cons
- Also called the specialist of the front wheel.
- The tread pattern on the tread allows precise handling and provides a reliable feel when cornering.
- The Addix Speedgrip compound is known for its speed, grip and durability.
- The Twinskin sidewall makes the tyre slightly heavier than the Snakeskin variant.
The Schwalbe Racing Ray Twinskin is the specialist of the front wheel. Twinskin is an extra rubber layer on the sidewalls. This layer protects the sidewall against cuts and allows a uniform colour. This does result in a heavier tyre, but increases the durability of the tyre.
The tread is equipped with an extra aggressive XC profile. The skipping center blocks in combination with stable shoulder blocks allow for precise steering behaviour. Also when cornering this ensures reliable steering and powerful braking performances in all conditions.
The fast Addix Speedgrip compound makes the Racing Ray Snakeskin a powerful asset for all your XC rides. With a Racing Ray on your front wheel, you’ll know for sure you can make the difference.