Schwalbe Racing Ralph Addix Performance TLR Tyre
- Free tracked shipping over 75,00€
- Trustpilot review 9.2 out of 48.649 reviews
Pros & ConsPros & Cons
- A rear tyre with great traction and excellent acceleration.
- The Twinskin fabric provides even better protection against cuts in the side wall than Snakeskin fabric.
- The extremely fast knobs in the middle of the tread give the tyre a low rolling resistance.
- Because of the Twinskin fabric this band is slightly heavier than the Snakeskin variant.
The Schwalbe Racing Ralph Twinskin is the ideal racing tyre for cross country circuits. This mountain bike tyre is equipped with a lightning-fast and versatile profile. The tread has rapid studs with extra grip edges on the shoulders. This provides exceptional traction and excellent acceleration on dry soil. In addition to a very low rolling resistance, you’ll also get to enjoy the quiet of the Racing Ralph Snakeskin. This mountain bike tyre is unusually quiet for a tyre with these properties.
Twinskin is one of Schwalbe’s inventions to increase the puncture resistance of the tyre to a higher level. Twinskin fabric is an additional protective layer on the sidewall of the tyre. Because of this, light racing tyres are protected from sharp objects damaging the side. Twinskin appears similar to Snakeskin fabric, except it’s a little thicker, which further improves puncture resistance. This makes the tyres slightly heavier than the Racing Ralph Snakeskin version.
The Racing Ralph collection was designed specifically for the rear tyre. The Addix Speed Compound guarantees speed, stability, and durability. With this tyre on your rear wheel, you can challenge your friends on your favourite cross country circuits.