Shimano N04CBe the first to write a review
147,30 57,70 discount
- Trustpilot review 9.6 out of 71.899 reviews
Pros & Cons
Pros & Cons
- These brake pads are very suitable for use in mountainous areas and/or in muddy conditions.
- These brake pads are very resistant to the heat generated by many brakes.
- The metallic compound on this brake pad is very wear-resistant.
- These brake pads do not engage as quickly as pads with an organic compound.
- These brake pads can make more noise during braking than pads with a softer compound.
|Bike Type||Mountain bike|
|Hardness Brakepad||Hard (Metal)|
|Number of brake pads||1 Pair|
|Suitable for||Shimano B|
Recommended by the product specialist
|Shimano N04C||Shimano L03A||Shimano J03A Resin||Shimano L04C Metal|
|61 reviews||6 reviews||12 reviews|
|Bike Type||Mountain bike||Mountain bike / Road bike||Mountain bike / Road bike / E-bike / City and Hybrid bike||Road bike|
|Hardness Brakepad||Hard (Metal)||Soft (Resin/Organic)||Soft (Resin/Organic)||Hard (Metal)|
|Number of brake pads||1 Pair||1 Pair / 2 Pairs||1 Pair / 2 Pairs||1 Pair / 2 Pairs|
|Suitable for||Shimano B||Shimano G||Shimano A||Shimano G|
|147,30||From 106,00||From 110,40||From 138,10|
|This product||View product||View product||View product|