|Trainer accessories |
|Wheel size |
- 26 inch / 27,5 inch / 28 inch / 29 inch
|Type of brake |
- Smartphone / Tablet / Computer
|Available software |
- Free app / 3rd party apps / 3rd party PC software
|Adjustable resistance |
|Charging plug |
|Gradient Simulation |
|Compatible with Boost |
Detailed product description
The LED lights tell you everything on the connectivity
The LED lights clearly and easily show you when you're connected to the trainer through BT 4.0, ANT+ FE-C, or ANT+. They also show you when the trainer is connected to an outlet. The Wahoo KICKR is compatible with any bike. Anything from a 24 inch to a 650b, and even up to 29'er mountain bikes or time-trial/triathlon bikes.
Wahoo ELEMNT (Bolt) Bike Computer
If you own a Wahoo ELEMNT or Wahoo ELEMNT Bolt, then you can operate the KICKR using your head unit. 5 different programs allow you to operate the trainer. It's also possible to re-run a previously ridden route through a GPX file from the device. The trainer automatically adjusts the resistance based on the GPX coordinates.
• Wheel-on design
• Can be paired with iPhone, iPad, iPod touch or Windows PC, depending on the app. Also be paired with an ANT + bike computer and the Wahoo RFLKT or Garmin Edge 810/510
• 4.7 kg flywheel for very realistic cycling sensation
• Suitable for the following wheel sizes: 650C, 700C, 26", 27.5", 29"
• Measured data: speed / distance / power
• Wireless data transmission through Bluetooth 4.0 or ANT+
• Works with Bluetooth 4.0 iOS devices, with older iOS devices (in conjunction with the Wahoo Key - sold separately) and with all ANT+ compatible devices
• Power and resistance can be operated and monitored from an iPhone, iPad, or Mac/PC
• Electromagnetic resistance by means of a flywheel of 4.7 kg for an ultra realistic cycling feel
• Measure power output to a maximum of 2000 watts resistance
• Measure power, speed and distance (optional cadence and heart rate)
• 3% power measurement deviation. The previous model offered a 5% deviation
• Adjustable height: mountain bike 24"/26"/650b/29", road bike 24"/650C/700C
• Suitable for wireless updates through your phone
Wahoo Fitness App
The Wahoo Fitness App is available for free in the iTunes app store or Google Playstore. This app offers 4 training options for the Wahoo KICKR:
Level mode: select a level between 1 and 9. The level you select determines how challenging your ride will be, by using a power curve similar to one found with air- or fluid-resistance trainers (higher speed = more power).
Resistance mode: manually adjust the resistance between 0 and 100%
Erg Mode: enter the desired power and the trainer will automatically adjust to your riding to maintain the selected Watts, regardless of your speed.
Simulation mode: uses rolling resistance, air resistance, the weight of the rider, and various gradients to simulate a real bike ride.