Trivio Expert Repair Stand
- Ordered before 22:00, delivered on Tuesday next week
- Free tracked delivery to Ireland
- Trustpilot review 9.6 out of 75.576 reviews
Pros & Cons
Pros & Cons
- Height adjustable.
- The clamp is lined with a layer of rubber. We recommend you first clean your frame or seatpost before suspending the bike though.
- This stand is less stable than a three-legged stand.
|Bicycle stand assembly||Frame|
Most relevant reviews
Good for the price
It's a good price compared to the others in the market. The quality is very good. Lack of rubber in the legs to give it a better stability and not damaging the floor. The claw is not big enough fot holding thick frames.
I've never heard of Mantel before so i was a tad apprehensive about using. But the reviews and the cost were worth a try. My stand arrived within 36 hrs and it works spot one. The jaws fit my frame but they are a tad small i think. Its solidly well made, but does take an hour or so to put together........ just start with the obvious bits!
strong and easy to use
small jaws and fiddly to put together
Solid, robust but if kit!
Strong heavy duty materials.
The tray isn't magnetic as is the case with others