Tacx Bushido Smart T2780 Turbo Trainer
- Free tracked delivery to Ireland
- Trustpilot review 9.3 out of 42.881 reviews
Pros & ConsPros & Cons
- Uses Bluetooth Smart and ANT+ to communicate with your smartphone, tablet, or computer.
- Can be used without an external power source.
- Compatible with 3rd party software such as Zwift, Trainerroad, and Kinomap.
- Easy to store because of the collapsible legs.
- The trainer is extremely stable, even when you're really standing on the pedals.
- Your rear tyre will wear out quickly if you don't use a trainer tyre.
- No PC software included.
|Type of brake||Motorbrake|
|Connectivity||Interactive turbo trainer|
|Datatransfer||Bluetooth Smart / ANT+ / ANT+ FE-C|
|Available software||Zwift / The Sufferfest / Rouvy / FulGaz / Kinomap / TrainerRoad / Bkool Indoor / Skuga / GoldenCheetah / PerfPro Studio / Velo Reality|
|Adjustable resistance||Yes, Software controlled|
|Maximum hill incline||15%|
|Maximum resistance||1400 Watt|
The Tacx Bushido Smart trainer allows you to train in your own specific way. It's entirely up to you to choose what training level you wish to combine with which training options. The Bushido Smart comes without a head unit, as you can connect your own preferred device instead, for instantly by pairing your smartphone or tablet. New is the open ANT+ FE-C protocol, which allows third party software to control the trainer via ANT+. This allows you to train using software like ZWIFT, Kinomap, or VirtualTraining.
Wireless Smart Turbo TrainerThe Bushido Smart is fitted with a strong electric brake which can offer up to 1400 watts of resistance. This enables the trainer to simulate gradients of up to 15%. An electric brake is an advanced braking system controlled by software and capable of providing you with a realistic cycling feel. The new Bushido has an electronic flywheel over the old Bushido's physical one. This makes the trainer 2 kg lighter and provides you with an even more realistic cycling feel. The trainer uses both ANT+ and Bluetooth Smart to communicate with external devices. The included Skyliner front wheel support raises your front wheel to the same level as the rear. Read more
• Tacx Bushido T2780 ergotrainer
• Includes Skyliner front wheel support
• Tacx Quick Release