Stages R8000 Right Gen 3 Incl Chainrings Power Meter
- Free tracked delivery to Ireland
- Trustpilot review 9.4 out of 50.081 reviews
30 Day Satisfaction Guarantee30 Day Satisfaction Guarantee
Pros & ConsPros & Cons
- You don't have to have the left crank of Stages. If you do, you will get a better idea of the distribution of the power between your legs.
- 6x stronger signal so less chance of interference.
- With Active Temp Compensation technology (ATC) an accuracy of +/-1,5% is achieved.
The Stages R8000 Right Power Gauge measures your power from the right side of your crankset. In combination with a left-hand side Stages power meter, you can, therefore, measure on both sides. This gives you even more insight into the distribution of the power between your legs. Active Temp Compensation (ATC) technology achieves an accuracy of +/-1,5% at 100 watts with a cadence of 90 rotations. Also, the Stages Ultegra R8000 Right is very water-resistant and has an IPX7 certification. The energy comes from a cr2032 battery with a lifespan of 175 hours.
Power meters like the Ultegra R8000 Right are tested by Team Sky of top riders like Chris Froome, Michał Kwiatkowski and the Dutchman Wout Poels. Due to their low weight and accuracy, Team Sky riders are very content with the products of Stages. The Stages R8000 Right is both in combination with a left-hand side measuring as well as in itself a nice part in the Stages Performance Ecosystem. A triptych of the Stages Link software and the Stages Dash cycling computer combined with the power meter(s).