Sidi Kaos Road Shoes
- Free tracked delivery to Ireland
- Trustpilot review 9.3 out of 42.744 reviews
Pros & ConsPros & Cons
- Carbon reinforced sole for extra rigidity.
- A double closure system allows you to perfectly tune the fit.
- Carbon enhanced sole for extra stiffness.
- A double closing system to adjust the shoe perfectly.
- The shoe is a little narrow, making it unsuitable for those with wide feet.
- The shoe is a bit narrow, so not suitable for people with wide feet.
|Season||Summer / Spring and Fall|
|Shoe width||Average / Narrow|
The Sidi Kaos are provided with the Soft Instep Closure System. This is an anatomically shaped, comfortable strap on top of the foot in a soft and thermal material. The new Tecno-3 dial mechanism allows you to close the shoe in its entire length, and it adjusts to the shape of your foot. The Millennium 4 Carbon sole is made of nylon enhanced carbon fibre. The carbonfibre offers more stability to the sole, is more durable, and resistant to changes in stiffness of the sole because of long-term use and temperature changes.
Extensive explanation size in cm
The size denoted in cm tells you how long the shoe is. This size was taken on the inside of the shoe measuring from the heel to the toes. In order to determine what size you’ll need, you can measure your own foot. Do this by placing a piece of paper on the floor tucked against the wall. Stand on the paper with your heel against the wall. Draw a line at your big toe. Measure the distance between that and the wall, and add approximately 5 mm. The number of centimeters is the size in centimeters found on our website. Which specific EU/UK size you need can differ between brands. This is because each brand uses their own boot tree, causing the shoe to be bigger or smaller than the size would suggest. This is why we’ve added the size in centimeters for all of our shoes. We’ve also categorised our shoes in three different groups: narrow, medium, and wide. In order to determine the width of your foot, you can use this table. Read all about it on our blog!