Rotor BB30 Converter
- Free tracked shipping over 75.00€
- Trustpilot review 9.4 out of 51.659 reviews
Pros & ConsPros & Cons
- Thanks to this bottom bracket one Shimano crank can be placed in a frame with BB30 fit.
- The bearings in this bottom bracket are very durable.
- This bottom bracket prevents your BB30 frame from cracking.
Rotor BB30 bottom bracket converter. With this bottom bracket converter you can mount a regular BB24 crankset in a BB30 frame. This set reduces the diameter of the bottom bracket from 30mm to 24mm. A new advanced labyrinth seal ensure a smooth rotation of the cranks. The bearings are well protected against dust, water, and mud. New cups, completely black.
Suitable for all conventional BB24 cranks like the Rotor, Shimano, and all Shimano-compatible brands. For a 68mm wide bottom bracket. Once assembled, the distance between the outer points of the bearings measures 91mm. Mountable with Shimano TL-FC32 bracket tool. Tighten to 40 Nm.