Pirelli Scorpion MTB Soft Terrain Lite Tyre
- Free tracked shipping over 75.00€
- Trustpilot review 9.4 out of 50.113 reviews
Pros & ConsPros & Cons
- The Scorpion S Lite is lighter than the Scorpion S and has less rolling resistance.
- The wide studs and large tread distance allow you to enjoy optimal grip on softer surfaces.
- The durable compound with 120 TPI reinforced sidewalls gives you good protection against cuts and snake bites.
- The supple carcass ensures stability and grip at a low tyre pressure.
- This tyre has a higher rolling resistance compared to the Scorpion M and Scorpion H-series.
The Pirelli Scorpion MTB S Lite is the faster version of the Scorpion S series. The Lite variant has a lower rolling resistance and lower weight than its bigger brother. The Pirelli Scorpion MTB S is the king of the soft terrains. The ‘S’ also stands for Soft Terrain. The tread of the Scorpion MTB S is provided with wide studs with a large profile distance. This makes it easy for the tyre to get a grip on soft surfaces such as mud and loose sand. The broad shoulder studs ensure a powerful grip when cornering, so you can go all the way.
The Scorpion MTB S series is equipped with a durable compound on the tread. This in combination with the 120 TPI sidewall, ensures that you are optimally protected against cuts and snake bites. The supple carcass makes that the Scorpion S tyres are very suitable for use with a lower tyre pressure. This allows you to enjoy optimal stability and grip when circumstances demand it.
The Pirelli Scorpion MTB S is a powerhouse on softer terrain. Are you aiming for the best performances? Be sure to make your Scorpion S tubeless. This Tubeless Ready tyre can be made tubeless in just a few actions, allowing you to experience even less rolling resistance.