Park Tool PCS-10.2
- Ordered now, delivered on Monday next week
- Free tracked delivery to Ireland
- Trustpilot review 9.4 out of 50.112 reviews
Pros & ConsPros & Cons
- This stand will last a long time.
- Even heavy e-bikes can be placed in this stand.
- When not using the stand, it's small to store.
- This is not the lightest stand to lift.
For development of the Park Tool PCS-10.2, Park Tool used all their experience in designing professional workshop stands to design a stand for home use. This bike stand will allow you to repair your bike to an even better standard!
The stand’s steel construction is very rigid and durable. This steel frame, in combination with the stand’s large base, ensures the stand is very stable during use. The stand is easy to adjust in height as well. The large claw on top allows frames with a diameter between 25- and 76 mm to be placed on the stand. Thanks to its strong construction it can hold bikes up to 36 kg. Finally, this repair stand can be easily folded away and stored when not in use.