Northwave Razer W MTB Shoes
- Free tracked delivery to Ireland
- Trustpilot review 9.4 out of 50.081 reviews
Pros & ConsPros & Cons
- Comfortable and rigid sole for proper force transfer.
- Easily adjustable thanks to its single SLW2 rotating dial and a single velcro strap.
- Special women's fit with added high level of breathing.
- The high breathing level makes an overshoe necessary during autumn and winter.
|Pedal type||2-point attachment|
|Type of closure||Dial|
|Shoe Width||Wide / Average|
The Northwave Razer Woman is a nice-looking shoe that combines a comfortable fit with extreme breathing performance. This is thanks to the special Unibody build that eliminates pressure points in your shoe. Furthermore, this shoe is easily adjustable and the sole is rigid enough as to not lose strength. This all adds up to a nice, comfortable women’s shoe that only makes your cycling trips more enjoyable.Read more