Maxxis Crossmark II EXO TLR Tyre
- Ordered before 22:00, delivered on Tuesday
- Free tracked shipping over 75.00€
- Trustpilot review 9.4 out of 50.185 reviews
Pros & ConsPros & Cons
- The updated tread pattern gives the tyre an improved grip during powerful braking.
- The narrow tread pattern on the tread provides low rolling resistance on paved surfaces.
- The Exo Protection coating on the side wall provides good protection against cuts.
- This tyre is less suitable for soft surfaces and muddy conditions.
The Maxxis Crossmark II EXO TLR is the specialist in speed and control. The tread pattern of the Crossmark II has been given an update. Due to the change in tread pattern, the tyre maintains an improved control when braking powerfully and when cornering.
The small profile on the tread ensures a low rolling resistance on hardened surfaces. A coarser profile has been placed on the sides of the tyre. The wider studs on the shoulders allow the tyre to maintain good traction when cornering, even on softer surfaces.