Alistair, 25 December 2016
Easy, cable-free setup, and intuitive in use
Nice and solid, simple to install and to switch between bikes. Wireless control is easy to use; some will find the short delay between pressing the button and actual activation a problem at first, but it took me only one outing to get used to it. After several months I still haven't run out of charge - though it is very easy and quick to recharge.
- Ease of installation and use
- Simple, light control which doesn't interfere with
- Needs a shortish seat-tube
- Mechanism position under saddle -
- - toolbar may need re-positioning...