Look Keo Classic 3 Pedals
- Ordered before 22:00, delivered on Tuesday
- Free tracked shipping over 75.00€
- Trustpilot review 9.4 out of 50.197 reviews
Pros & ConsPros & Cons
- The spring tension can be tuned with great precision, allowing you to finely adjust how easy it is to (dis)engage the pedal.
- The large surface area under the cleat improves stability.
- A lot lighter than its predecessor, the Look Keo Classic 2.
Comfort and stability. The Look Keo Classic 3 pedals have been designed and tested to survive the most extreme conditions. Easy to use and maintain. The large platform and modern design come together in the Keo Classic 3 to combine functionality and great looks.
The Keo Classic 3 pedals have a 12% larger surface area than their predecessors. This ensures your feet have optimal support and you can effectively put down your power. On top of that, the pedals are fitted with smooth, sealed bearings and a chromoly axle. The pedal also has a built-in adjustable spring to set the force required to (dis)engage the pedal safely. Its position also improves aerodynamics.
• Set of Look Keo Classic 3 pedals
• Grey Keo cleats, bolts and discs