Giro Cinder MIPS Helmet
- Free tracked delivery to Ireland
- Trustpilot review 9.3 out of 45.292 reviews
Pros & ConsPros & Cons
- Based on the top of the range Giro Synthe, but at a more affordable price.
- The windtunnel ventilation system provides you with optimal cooling.
- The straps under the chin are a little inflexible.
|Type of Racing Helmet||All-round helmet|
The Giro Cinder MIPS isn't just a good looking helmet, but boasts some great properties as well. The design is based on the immensely successful Synthe helmet, Giro's top of the line product. The Cinder is built using the so-called In-Mold construction which has a polycarbonate external shell fused to a shock absorbing foam liner on the inside. The addition of the MIPS system makes the Cinder as safe as can be!
The Giro Cinder MIPS helmet also has excellent breathability because of the Wind Tunnel ventilation. Active vents are combined with internal air channels to improve the overal ventilation. The Roc Loc 5 system ensures both the fit and vertical position of the helmet are easily adjusted, ensuring a perfect fit!