Fulcrum Racing 7 DB Road Bike Wheels
- Ordered now, delivered on Friday
- Free tracked delivery to Ireland
- Trustpilot review 9.4 out of 50.241 reviews
Pros & ConsPros & Cons
- Thanks to the internal rim width of 19 mm, the set is perfect for wider tyres. Also perfect for use for gravel and cyclocross.
- Tubeless Ready.
- Maintenance-free thanks to the pressed industrial bearings.
- Relatively light for a wheelset in this price range.
- Suited for a maximum rider weight of 109 kg.
- By using J-bend spokes, the Racing 7 DB is more focused on comfort than on stiffness.
The Fulcrum Racing 7 DB road bike wheels for disc brakes are very reliable en solid for an entry level wheelset. The hubs are maintenance-free thanks to the pressed industrial bearings. The Racing 7 DB is a wheelset suitable for daily use, training or for in winter. Thanks to the internal rim width of 19 mm, the wider tyres are nicely placed on the rim. This makes the wheels ideal for gravel and cyclocross.
The J-bend spokes that are used provide the needed comfort. In addition, these spokes are available everywhere and easy to assemble. That makes this set ideal for cycling long (international) distances. Breakdowns on the road can be solved quickly. Thanks to Fulcrum’s 2-way Fit system, the rims are suitable for both folding tyres and tubeless ready tyres. Even with a set in this price range, it is possible to ride tubeless. More comfort and virtually puncture-resistant: what more could you want?