Fizik Tempo R5 Overcurve Road Shoes
- Free tracked delivery to Ireland
- Trustpilot review 9.4 out of 50.173 reviews
Pros & ConsPros & Cons
- A true all-rounder: suitable for every rider and all cycling conditions.
- The Overcurve construction ensures a tight fit around the ankles.
- The flexible outsole provides a lot of comfort, but is less stiff than carbon soles.
|Sex||Men / Women|
|Type of closure||Dial|
|Shoe Width||Average / Narrow|
|Pedal type||3-point attachment|
The Fizik Tempo R5 Overcurev is quick-fit road bike shoe suitable for any road biker and bike ride. The timeless look and versatility of the Tempo R5 Overcurve bring joy on every ride.
The Overcurve shoe construction features a staggered collar wrapping around the ankle and tracing the natural asymmetry of the ankles. This ensures the collar fits perfectly around the ankle, which provides a very comfortable fit. The flexible and adjustable BOA dial completes this fit.
The R5 outer sole of Nylon composite is flexible and comfortable, even on long distances. This makes the Fizik Tempo R5 Overcurve suitable for a multitude of rides, distances and cyclists.