Continental Grand Prix 4 Season Road Bike Tyre
- Free tracked shipping over 75.00€
- Trustpilot review 9.3 out of 47.821 reviews
Pros & ConsPros & Cons
- DuraSkin material is wear-resistant and has a long lifespan.
- These tyres offer high levels of grip on cold and wet roads.
- The extra layer of puncture protection significantly reduces your chances of flats.
- Lower rolling resistance on hard and dry terrain.
Thanks to its Dura-Skin layer the Continental Grand Prix 4-Seasons tyre can be used under extreme conditions. Cyclists during Paris-Roubaix equipped with Duraskin tyres have the least punctures of all riders. The tyre is characterised by its excellent wear resistance, high mile-abilities, and perfect grip on wet roads at low temperatures.
With versions in 23, 25, 28 and 32 mm, the Grand Prix 4 Season can be applied under different circumstances and caters to different comfort needs. The reinforced double Vectran breaker layer increases the puncture and anti-tear protection which makes it the best protected tyre in its segment!
• 1 x Continental Grand Prix 4 Season road bike tyre
• 2 x Continental Grand Prix 4 Season road bike tyres 23 / 25 mm + 2 x inner tubes 47mm
• 2 x Continental Grand Prix 4 Season road bike tyres 28 / 32 mm + 2 x inner tubes 42mm