Bontrager Aeolus Comp Saddle
- Free tracked shipping over 75.00€
- Trustpilot review 9.4 out of 50.081 reviews
30 Day Satisfaction Guarantee30 Day Satisfaction Guarantee
Pros & ConsPros & Cons
- This saddle provides optimal support in an aerodynamic cycling position.
- The steel tracks filter out unevenness and vibrations well.
- The recess ensures that you experience less pressure on the private parts, even if you are seated very far forward!
- Because of the steel rails this saddle is on the heavy side.
- This saddle is less comfortable if you sit upright a lot.
|Saddle Type||Road / Triathlon / Time Trial|
|Saddle Rail Diameter||7 x 7 mm|
The Bontrager Aeolus comp is a performance orientated saddle. The saddle has an aerodynamic design and provides optimal support while in aerodynamic positions. In your drops, lying on your shifters or on a time trial bike you will easily achieve what you set out to do!
The saddle has comfortable padding covered by imitation leather. The rails on the underside are made of steel. The steel rails do a good job filtering out bumps and other obstacles. These rails, and its broad cut-out are why this saddle will help you to achieve your potential!
This saddle has a semi-round rear part, making it highly suitable for riders who move a little while they ride and whose hips rock a little from side to side. The semi-round shape provides plenty of support for those riders while maintaining sufficient freedom of movement compared to a flat saddle.
This is an S-shaped saddle, meaning it’s raised at the back and lowered in the middle. This S-shape makes it possible for people with an inflexible spine to assume a proper riding position. This has to do with how easy these riders find it to rotate their pelvis. People with an inflexible spine often have more trouble rotating their pelvis, meaning they could use some extra support.
This saddle has a cut-out and alleviates pressure for those who often experience discomfort or pressure to their soft tissue areas.