Pro Turnix Flow Saddle
- Free tracked shipping over 75.00€
- Trustpilot review 9.4 out of 52.702 reviews
30 Day Satisfaction Guarantee30 Day Satisfaction Guarantee
Pros & ConsPros & Cons
- This saddle offers a lot of support
- The titanium rails make this saddle light and stiff.
- The cut out alleviates the pressure from the soft tissue areas.
- This saddle can constrict the freedom of movement of agile riders.
|Saddle Type||Road / MTB|
|Rail Material||Stainless Steel|
|Saddle Rail Diameter||7 x 7 mm|
The Pro Turnix is provided with titanium rails and a carbon enhanced shell. This together results in stiffness without adding extra weight. The Turnix is made for average cyclists when it comes to flexibility: it has a slight bulge so many positions are possible. It has an AirFlow ventilation channel.
This saddle is flat at the back, which makes it suitable for people who sit still, and do not move their hips and upper bodies much during cycling. This saddle is flat, so it offers more support than a flat saddle.
This is an S-shape saddle, which means that the front is higher than the middle. This s-shape makes it possible for people who are not flexible to take an active position in the saddle. This has to do with the pelvic tilt; somebody who is not flexible has a hard time tilting their pelvis.
This saddle has a cutout, which relieves pressure on your bottom.