Sram GX Eagle Trigger Shifter
- Ordered before 22:00, delivered on Tuesday
- Free tracked shipping over 75,00€
- Trustpilot review 9.2 out of 48.664 reviews
Pros & ConsPros & Cons
- This shifter functions almost as well as shifters from a higher price segment.
- The weight of this shifter is higher than that of shifters from the higher segment.
|Number of gears||12 speed|
|Gear Shift Type||Mechanical|
|Shifter Mount||Clamp / MatchMaker X|
The Sram GX Eagle Trigger offers control over your 12 speed groupset and is nicely hidden behind your handlebars. Compared ot the more expensive XX1 and X01 there is no difference when it comes to weight. The shifter is built from plastic and has a trigger of lightweight aluminium. The X-Actuation™ triggershifter is specially designed for the SRAM mountain bike groups. It makes sure shifting is sharp and consistent over the entire cassette. WIth the integrated MatchMaker X you can hide your brakes and front fork lock-out underneath your handlebars.