Shimano Saint M820 Disc Brake
- Free tracked delivery to Finland
- Trustpilot review 9.2 out of 48.652 reviews
Pros & ConsPros & Cons
- These brakes are excellent to modulate and give you a very good stopping power.
- The caliper has a double piston, making it extra powerful.
- The range of the brake lever is adjustable.
- The brakes are not compatible with Shimano I-spec II.
|Application||Enduro / Downhill|
|Brake Hose||Shimano BH-90|
|Disc brake oil type||Shimano Mineral oil|
The Shimano Saint M820 brakes give you extra control when descending. The brakes are very easy to modulate and give you an unprecedented short braking distance. It does all this without slipping.
So with this brake you have the feeling of control all the time. In addition, the brake is designed with Shimano's Ice Technology. Thanks to this technology, the brake does not overheat so quickly, so you always have good braking power. No matter how long the descent is, or how high the temperature!
The narrow clamp is compatible with I-Spec B and can therefore be used with both the Shimano Saint shifters and other Shimano shifters. These brakes have already been bleeded, so you can hit the trails immediately after placing them!