Shimano Dura Ace R9100 11 speed Rear Derailleur
- Ordered now, delivered on Monday next week
- Free tracked delivery to Finland
- Trustpilot review 9.2 out of 48.720 reviews
Pros & ConsPros & Cons
- With this derailleur you get the best technology Shimano has to offer.
- This derailleur shifts very smoothly.
- This derailleur is also very light.
- This derailleur cannot handle a tooth larger than a 30. If you want to be bigger, you need the Ultegra R8000 long cage derailleur.
|Number of gears||11 speed|
|Largest cassette sprocket||30T|
|Cage Length||Short Cage|
The Shimano Dura Ace 9100 11-speed rear derailleur has been completely redesigned compared to its predecessor. Several key elements from the mountain bike range have been used, such as the Shadow Technology. Shadow refers to the derailleur now being completely below the cassette, making it harder to get damaged by external factors. The capacity has also increased to 35T, allowing you to run up to a 11-30 cassette.