POC Omne AIR Resistance SPIN MTB Helmet
- Free tracked delivery to Finland
- Trustpilot review 9.2 out of 48.652 reviews
Pros & ConsPros & Cons
- The use of SPIN makes this helmet extra safe.
- A slimmer fit than previous POC helmets, which makes it suited for a wider range of people.
- Many other mtb helmets have longer sides and rear for extra protection.
|Extra protection||Yes SPIN|
|MTB Helmet Type||Trail / Enduro|
The POC Omne AIR Resistance SPIN is an exceptionally safe mtb cycling helmet. The lower rear and the use of POC’s own SPIN technology ensure it provides additional protection, while remaining suited for various cycling disciplines. This bike helmet can be used for urban cyclists as well as mountain bikers speeding down the toughest trails.
POC is famous for its safe helmets. This mountain bike helmet consists of an EPS liner with SPIN technology on the inside. This is POC’s proprietary technology, and it shows in their bike helmets. SPIN technology allows the helmet to slightly move around head during a crash, reducing the force of the impact and likelihood of head injuries. Combined with a lightweight adjustment system that can be calibrated 360° around the head, this helmet is safe as well as comfortable.
The peak in front can be detached and the straps are easy to adjust. All together, these things ensure you can take the POC Omne AIR Resistance SPIN helmet quickly as well as safely on the road and on trails.