Giro Artex MIPS MTB Helmet
- Free tracked delivery to Finland
- Trustpilot review 9.2 out of 48.607 reviews
Pros & ConsPros & Cons
- The addition of MIPS makes this helmet extra safe.
- Due to the Wind Tunnel Ventilation, the breathability is optimal.
- It's not the lightest helmet available.
|Extra protection||Yes MIPS|
|MTB Helmet Type||Trail / Enduro|
The Giro Artex MIPS is an all-round helmet. This means it’s suited for mountain biking as well as road biking. The reason for this is that the visor is easy to attach and detach. This bike helmet was built with the so-called In-Mold Construction, which combines a sturdy polycarbonate outer shell with a shock-absorbing foam lining on the inside. The added MIPS system makes the Artex extra safe! Due to Giro’s ultra-adjustable Roc Loc 5 Air MIPS you can fine-tune the fit so that you’ll barely feel you’re wearing it. The pads are antibacterial and provide cooling. The Syntax MIPS helmet has high breathability due to the Wind Tunnel ventilation. Active vents are combined with internal ducts improve ventilation.Read more