DT Swiss M 1900 Spline 30 MTB Wheels
- Free tracked delivery to Finland
- Trustpilot review 9.2 out of 48.717 reviews
Pros & ConsPros & Cons
- Wide rims with an internal rim width of 30 mm provide maximum control and comfort.
- The reliable DT Swiss 370 hubs have a good seal against dirt and water.
- The DT ProLock Squorx ProHead self-locking spoke nipples keep the spokes perfectly tensioned.
- Load capacity up to a total weight of 120 kg.
- With a weight of just over 2000 grams, the M 1900 Spline 30 is not lightweight.
The DT Swiss M 1900 Spline 30 MTB wheels are perfectly suitable for all mountain, trail and enduro. Thanks to the wide rims with an internal rim width of 30 mm, you can experience more stability on trails. Since you can ride with wider tyres, it is possible to ride with lower tyre pressure. This provides more traction and comfort. In addition, after fitting the supplied tubeless rim tape and valves, the wheels are also Tubeless Ready. So no more punctures and no more need to replace an inner tube!
The DT Swiss M 1900 Spline 30 wheels can handle intensive trail and enduro use perfectly because of the strong DT Champion straight pull spokes. The spokes are mounted in the rim with DT ProLock Squorx ProHead self-locking spoke nipples. The spoke tension will remain optimal for much longer. The reliable DT Swiss 370 hubs have a good seal against dirt and water, which gives them a longer life span.
• DT Swiss M 1900 Spline 30
• Tubeless Tape 32 mm
• Tubeless Valve 32 mm
• IS 6 bolt adapter MTB