Castelli Nanoflex Pro 2 Bib Tights
- Free tracked delivery to Finland
- Trustpilot review 9.2 out of 48.621 reviews
Pros & ConsPros & Cons
- The Nano Flex Xtra Dry fabric provides significantly better protection against water and offers extra warmth.
- The inside of the lower legs has a waterproof, reflective strip.
- Provided with a minimum number of seams for a higher wearing comfort and to avoid irritation and abrasion.
- There's no wind breaker in the front, this can make the tight feel a bit chillier.
The Castelli Nanoflex Pro 2 is a bibtight suitable for all weather conditions. The Nanoflex bibtight were originally developed for protection when you had to train in the rain occasionally. However, the Nanoflex gaiters were not sufficient in poorer weather conditions. So the Nanoflex Pro was introduced to the market. Suitable for the most extreme weather conditions.
The new Nanoflex Pro 2 is equipped with Nano Flex Xtra Dry fabric. With this you are considerably better protected against the rain and also slightly more wind is blocked. At the bottom, the pipes on the inside are completely waterproof thanks to the double layer. The inside of the lower legs has a waterproof, reflective strip. This makes your lower legs better protected against splashing rainwater. In addition, the pants have a minimum number of seams. This prevents irritation and abrasion spots and ensures a higher wearing comfort.
Since this bibtight will be worn in tough conditions, we chose the more qualitative Progetto X2 Air seat pad. With the Nanoflex Pro 2 Bibtight you can even sit comfortably on your bike during long rides in the rain.