Sram Rival 22 Gruppesæt
- Gratis levering med Track & Trace
- Trustpilot bedømmelse 9.2 ude af 49.379 Anmeldelser
|Måde at skifte gear på||Mekanisk|
|Type kranksæt (aksel)||GXP|
All cyclists are different. Whether you ride criteriums or in the mountains; whatever you want in a groupset might be the complete opposite of somebody else. This Sram Rival 22 groupset can be adjusted to your whishes. We only make sure that it is feasible: an 11-25 cassette cannot be used optimally with a long cage rear derailleur (Wifli), and an 11-32 doesn't work with a short cage. This also concerns the crank set and the bottom bearing.
It's in the name: the Sram Rival 22 has 22 gears, 2 times 11. Sram Rival 22 is the successor of the Red and Force 11-speed groups. Thanks to the Yaw front derailleur without trim you can use all 22 gears. The Rival 22 rear derailleur has all technologies that make sure this derailleur shifts fast and silent. The Exact Actuation technology makes sure you can shift accurately and efficiently . The WiFLi rear derailleur concept can be used with a standard crank set or a compact model. If you choose the compact in combination with an 11-32 you have a wide gear range.
The group consists of:
• A crank with an axle of your choice
• Bottom Bracket bearing of your choice
• Sram PG-1130 with a gearing of your choice
• Sram Rival 22 rear derailleur (short cage 11-26 and 11-28. Long cage Wifli 11-32)
• Sram Rival YAW front derailleur (welded)
• Sram PC-1130 chain
• Sram Rival 22 brakes
• Sram Rival 22 shifters