AbsoluteBLACK Narrow Wide Oval Klinge
- Gratis levering med Track & Trace over 399 kr
- Trustpilot bedømmelse 9.2 ude af 49.341 Anmeldelser
Fordele og ulemperFordele og ulemper
- Your pedalling efficiency will increase by up to 9% with oval chainrings!
- The chainrings are extra stiff and light due to their special construction.
- It may take some getting used to cycling with oval chainrings.
The XX1-style Oval is a singlespeed chainring which creates a smooth pedal stroke. These oval chainrings have a turnover rate of 11%: the 32 tooth version has a minimum of 30 and a maximum of 34 teeth (see illustration). Each pedal move has a 'dead point'. This is when the cranks are vertical. At this point it's not possible to apply pressure, that's why you want to get over this point as fast as possible. Oval rings are smaller when they reach its 'dead point', meaning it's easier to get over this dead point. What happens next is you reach your point of maximum power. This allows efficient pedaling resulting in less lactic acid to form in your muscles and less fatigue. This chainring has built-in spacers of 2mm and screw holes to create a better chain line. The ovality of this chainring is 11% which means you need a couple of days to get used to this,but after that there are only benefits! This chainring is equipped with the most advanced narrow / wide tooth profile and guarantees a long lifespan.