Time XPRO 10 Pedals
- Ordered now, delivered on Friday next week
- Free tracked delivery to Ireland
- Trustpilot review 9.4 out of 50.211 reviews
Pros & ConsPros & Cons
- This pedal is relatively light.
- The large carbon surface ensures optimal power transmission.
- Due to the possibility to adjust a lot of lateral play, this pedal is ideal for people with knee problems.
The Time XPRO 10 pedal is an ideal pedal for both the competitive cyclist and the touring rider. This pedal combines low weight with excellent support of the foot during the effort.
The body of this pedal has been reinforced thanks to a new design and a more durable carbon material. Power transfer and stability are improved with a pedal surface of 725mm2 – 25mm2 larger than the Xpresso (700mm2).
The Iclic system has been redesigned to allow for a more positive cleat engagement and to be more comfortable. In addition, the carbon spring gives you three possibilities in spring tension. This pedal gives you the opportunity to create a lot of lateral play, so it is a perfect pedal for cyclists with knee problems.
Lastly, Time XPRO 10’s steel axle is hollow, which means the weight is low without compromising strength and durability.
In short, the Time XPRO 10 is the ideal pedal for the enthusiastic competition rider and touring cyclist. It supports you optimally in the effort and ensures that all the power that you put into it, is converted into speed!
• Left and right Time XPRO 10 pedal
• 2 Time ATAC cleats