Thule VeloCompact 3 927
- Ordered now, delivered on Friday
- Free tracked delivery to Ireland
- Trustpilot review 9.3 out of 45.162 reviews
Pros & ConsPros & Cons
- An improved securing mechanism makes fitting the carrier to your tow bar easy and safe.
- Bicycles on the carrier are protected against theft, which is reassuring when going for a break.
- The collapsible brace makes it possible to store the Thule Velocompact 927 in a very small space.
- The Thule VeloCompact 927 bike carrier is fitted with theft protection.
- If you select the 4th bike adapter, then the Thule Velocompact 927 is suitable to carry 4 bikes.
- This bike carrier has a 7-pin connector, meaning you might need an adapter in some cases.
The new Thule VeloCompact 927 bike carrier is normally suitable for 3 bikes. If you want to carry 4 bikes, then there's an extra bike adapter available which enables you to bring a 4th bike.
This Thule bike carrier is the first bike carrier to come with the new Thule coupling, which makes installing it a lot easier. The carrier is always angled correctly: place it on the tow bar, and just let go. It can then be adjusted and fixated using the lever, without having to hold the carrier in place.
Like other Thule bike carriers, the VeloCompact 927 uses easily detachable mounting arms which enable you to always find the right way to fixate your bike. The wheel gutters are extendable, so long wheelbase bikes can be loaded up too. The wheels can be secured using the pump-action straps.
Naturally the Thule VeloCompact 927 is tiltable, which takes zero effort thanks to the foot pedal. The carrier can also be collapsed into a small package, making storage easier. The carrier comes with locks as standard, so both the carrier itself and the bikes placed on it can be properly secured. The VeloCompact 927 has been tested rigorously and has received positive results in the City Crash-test, TÜV test, and EuroBE checks.