Sram Truvativ X0 GXP Long Pin Chainring
- Ordered now, delivered on Friday next week
- Free tracked shipping over 75.00€
- Trustpilot review 9.4 out of 50.211 reviews
Pros & ConsPros & Cons
- This chainring is very light due to the use of light materials.
- The chainring was carefully cut, which provides excellent shifting performance.
Mountain biking is a thing you do whatever the weather. Unfortunately, that also means wear of your chainrings. These SRAM / Truvativ chainrings are made of 7075 aluminium. These chainrings are suited for X0/X9/X7 crankset. SRAM doesn’t discern between quality within these groups.
When choosing the right chainring, you’ll need to check a few things on your current crankset. First of all, it needs to be a double crankset with two chainrings. In addition, there are two different kinds of cranksets circulating with different distances between the chainring bolts. There is a 39/26 version with BCD 120mm/80mm, and a 38/26, 36/24, or 36/22. The latter have a BCD of 104mm/64mm.
The Long Pin prevents damage to the crank if the chain runs off the ring.