Sram Red eTAP Upgrade Kit
- Ordered before 22:00, delivered on Monday
- Free tracked delivery to Ireland
- Trustpilot review 9.3 out of 42.881 reviews
Pros & ConsPros & Cons
- This upgrade kit allows you to easily convert your Red22 groupset to an eTAP groupset.
- The Sram eTAP components are known for their easy installation and user-friendliness.
|The way of gear shifting||Electronic|
|Cage length||Short Cage|
|Number of gears||11-speed|
With Formula 1, the pinnacle of motorsport, as their source of inspiration, and by asking the right questions without fearing the answers, Sram has created the latest revolution in bike components. Sram eTAP is the first ever wireless electronic groupset in the world. Quick shifts with separate components, without ever having to concern yourself with cables again.
In essence, the Sram eTAP groupset consists out of 4 separate components which work together seamlessly (and wirelessly!): front and rear derailleur, and the two shifters. This upgrade kit consists out of these 4 components, as well as the charger and firmware updater. This way, you can buy the exact further components you desire, and you won't buy anything you don't already have.
• Front derailleur: Sram eTAP, excl. battery, 136 grams*
• Rear derailleur: Sram eTAP excl. battery, 215 grams*
• Batteries: 2 x 24 grams = 48 grams*
• Shifter set: Sram Red eTAP, 266 grams*
• Battery charger
* Weighed by Mantel