Sram Force eTap AXS Groupset
- Free tracked delivery to Ireland
- Trustpilot review 9.4 out of 50.150 reviews
Pros & ConsPros & Cons
- This groupset offers the same performance as Sram Red eTap AXS, but at a more affordable price.
- This groupset has a large reach, which ensures you always have the right gear ratio.
- You can personalise the groupset using the Sram AXS App.
- The components of this groupset are interchangeable with other AXS parts, even Eagle AXS parts.
- You need an XDR freehub to install the cassette.
- This groupset is heavier than Sram Red eTap AXS, because cheaper, heavier materials were used.
Sram Force eTap enables wireless shifting, 12 speed, and many other technologies from the Red eTap AXS groupset. This groupset will ensure you're future-proofed. Whether you cycle on roads, in fields, on gravel, or all of the above, Sram Force AXS makes it possible!
This Sram Force ACS groupset allows you to choose between 1x12 and 2x12. The cassettes offer a large reach, because they have a 10 as the smallest tooth. Sram designed a special body for this: the XDR body. Practically all large wheel manufacturers offer this body, enabling you to keep your current wheels in many cases.
The rear derailleur is available in one single version, so there's no more long cage or short cage. The chain tension is regulated by a fluid clutch. This fluid-filled clutch allows the derailleur to always respond quickly and smoothly to vibrations and a shift in tension.
The front derailleur has been completely redesigned. Sram counted on a teeth difference of 13 between the inner and outer chainring. With this difference, the derailleur shifts optimally and you can effortlessly switch between blades.
In the attached picture you can see that with a 12 speed Force AXS groupset you have a much larger range than with the current 11 speed groupsets. So there is no need to change cassettes when you go into the mountains!
This groupset is available in both disc and rim brake versions. With the disc brake version you get flatmount disc brakes and the renewed Sram Centerline XR brake discs. In the rim brake version you can choose between the traditional single-bolt mounting and a direct-mount mounting.
You can adjust the Sram Force AXS 12 speed groupset to your preference using the Sram AXS app. For example: you can opt for synchronised or traditional shifting. In addition, you can edit the button functions and pair additional devices to the system, such as a dropper post or a GPS system.
In short, ride into the future with the Sram Force eTap AXS 12 speed groupset. The system offers unprecedented possibilities in ratios, adjustment, and personalisation. No matter what terrain you're riding on, Sram Force eTap AXS makes everything easier!
• 2x Sram AXS shifters
• Sram AXS rear derailleur
• Sram AXS front derailleur (Only with 2x12)
• Sram Force AXS crank
• Sram Force AXS cassette
• 2 x Hydraulic shifters with pre-installed and bled brake calipers (With disc groupset)
• 2 x 160mm 6-bolt disc brake rotors (With disc groupset)
• Rim brake front + rear (With regular rim brake groupset)
• Sram S-900 Direct-Mount front + rear (With Direct-Mount rim brake groupset)
• Charger + Cable
• Quick Start Guide
This groupset comes without a bottom bracket. For mounting the Sram Force ACS crank, you need a Sram Dub bottom bracket.
For mounting a Sram Force ACS 12 speed cassette, you'll need an XDR freehub.